Thank you for your interest in our program. We are proud of the fact that we have an integrated program consisting of the Colby School District 4-K and Early Childhood Special Education.
Our program for 2016-2017 will run on a Tuesday through Friday schedule:
TUESDAY and THURSDAY
8:15 AM - 3:15 PM
WEDNESDAY and FRIDAY
8:15 AM – 3:15 PM
A calendar will be given to you in late August for the whole school year.
Enrollment packets will be mail the beginning of April, 2016.
Little Stars Preschool, Attn: Lilia Parra, 705 N. 2nd Street, P.O. Box 140, Colby, WI 54421.
- Or you can drop it off at Little Stars Preschool:
The Preschool is located in the north end of the Colby High School. Please enter at door # 19 north of the high school entrance.
the forms listed
- Enrollment Preference form – AM or PM
- Salmon Student Information Sheet (complete both sides)
- Yellow Immunization Form signed and/or Clinic’s copy
- Pink Parent Information Form (complete both sides)
- Blue Student Home Language Survey
- Green School District of Colby Census Information Form
- Transportation Form
Physical/Dental Exams/Immunization Records/Birth Certificate:
- It is recommended that your child have a physical exam within 30 days of enrollment (September 2016) in our program. Therefore, we encourage you to make an appointment with your doctor and have the exam completed before the first day of attendance.
- Dental exams are also recommended and encouraged to be done within the first 45 days of enrollment.
- Also, your child’s current immunization record is REQUIRED on or before the first day of school. You can contact your doctor for these records or dates. The above enclosed forms can be brought in or mailed before school starts if you have them done this summer.
- We will need to see your child’s birth certificate (we don’t keep a copy, just need to see it). Please have it available to bring in at orientation in the fall.
Help Pass the Word:
If you know of someone in the Colby School District whose child is or will be four years of age on or before September 1, 2016, who did not receive this information, please pass this information on or contact us so we can get in touch with them.
We look forward to getting to know your family!
Steve Kolden Lilia Parra
Superintendent/Preschool Administrator Little Stars Program Assistant
Please return your enrollment packet by Monday, May 23, 2016